Effective Interviewing Virtual Workshop
All scheduled dates:
- Wed, Aug 26th, 9:00AM-10:00AM (ended)
- Wed, Sep 2nd, 9:00AM-10:00AM (ended)
- Wed, Sep 9th, 9:00AM-10:00AM (ended)
- Wed, Sep 16th, 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Wed, Sep 23rd, 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Wed, Sep 30th, 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Wed, Oct 7th, 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Wed, Oct 14th, 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Wed, Oct 21st, 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Wed, Oct 28th, 9:00AM-10:00AM
Struggling with interviewing? Join us online for this virtual workshop to learn the process you'll move through as you accept a job interview: Prepare for those critical first 3-5 minutes of an interview (when many recruiters say an interview is either won or lost), discussion of advanced interview formats (virtual/video, group, panel, speed, etc.), research the company, formulate answers to interview questions, how to dress, prepare for the all-important "tell me about yourself" question and how to develop an introduction speech for an employer.
Attendees from the workshop have said, "The workshop hit my expectations and beyond," "It gave me a lot of ideas and was very helpful”, “The presenter was very knowledgeable”, “I felt comfortable and welcomed to ask all my questions" and "Excellent material and presentation".
For more information, or to sign up, please call (530) 822-5120 Ext. 3068 or TTY/TRS: 711