| ||Yuba City Care home is currently hiring for several Certified Nursingni Assistants for all shifts_|
- Answer patients call signals
- Turn and reposition bedridden patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores.
- Observe patients conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- Feed patients who are unable to feed themselves.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Bathe, groom, shave, dress, or drape patients to prepare them for treatment, or examination.
- Transport patients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher. Clean rooms and change linens.
The Sutter County One Stop has employer applications available at 950 Tharp Rd. #1000, Yuba City CA.
- Current state certification- CNA
- Available all shifts- NOC, Evening, Morning
- Able to pass background check