Comfort Keepers is currently hiring for CNA's all shifts Essential Functions:
- Assists the client in assisting with activities of daily living by providing any of the Comfort Keepers approved personal care activities including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation.
- Provides for a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members. Provides light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client's garments and linens and changing the bed
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up. Assists the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Minimum of ninth grade education; high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any stated mandated training.
- Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Credit History, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality, must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Candidates that are interested in being considered for this position MUST have a www.caljobs.ca.gov account with an active/updated resume. Apply on-line via CalJobs (see job order number)