Yuba Skilled Nursing is currently hiring for CNAs for Day, Night and NOC shifts- full time positions. Job Description:
- Keep the client care area clean and free of hazards, wash laundry and change linens.
- Responsible for assisting residents in the needs of daily living (personal grooming, bathing,) any services necessary for the personal needs and comfort of the residents.
- Maintains departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Compassionate, patient, outgoing and friendly demeanor a must
- Familiarity working with patients with special medical needs
- Ability to multi-task & provide a wide variety of care and services to patients of all ages and abilities.
- Must work well in high-energy situations
- Ability to learn and follow multiple schedules of tasks and requirements with minimal supervision and oversight
- Clear criminal background check and fingerprint clearance
- Ability to lift, carry, bend, walk and reach as needed to perform client care and/or transfer of client up to 50 lbs
- New CNA grads encouraged to apply!
Apply either in person at 521 Lorel Way, Yuba City, CA 95991 or via Caljobs- (must have Caljobs resume)