2. Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, straws, condiments and tray cards on trays.
3. Performs food preparation tasks as assigned.
4. Pours juices and beverages (coffee, tea, milk, cocoa) and serve on tray at correct temperature, neatly, and in amounts called for at the proper time.
5. Serve assigned food on trays at proper time, attractively, and at correct temperature. May help with food preparation.
6. Examines completed tray for accuracy and places on cart.
7. Fills orders for between-meal nourishments as assigned.
8. Assist with dessert placement onto serving dishes and then onto resident's trays.
9. Pushes carts to halls or kitchen.
10. Maintain daily care of dishwasher and dish washing area, sinks, work tables, dish storage areas and food carts.
11. Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, and cabinets: a. Scrapes and racks soiled dishes b. Sends dishes through dish machine c. Sorts and stacks clean dishes d. Puts dishes storage area e. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of dish machine or area. f. Records dish machine temperatures ( ppm for low temperature machines).
12. To aid in efficiency of work performed, keeps own work area tidy and clean, and cooperates in keeping entire Dietary Department clean and in order.
13. Empties trash cans daily and cleans them thoroughly. Replaces liners and returns cans to stations.
14. Assist with care of floors in department by sweeping and/or mopping at a time when food is not being prepared or served.
Previous experience in long term care rehabilitation preferred but not mandatory.
Amazingly affordable medical dental vision and gym memberships and discounts for all employees at varies local companies.
|Phone: (530) 533-7335 x116||Fax: (530) 533-8715||Email: ciblair [at] orohosp [dot] com|
Oroville Hospital Post Acute
1000 Executive Parkway
Oroville, CA 95966