Established medical services company is seeking to hire a part-time Dispatcher for one of their operating shifts.
Essential job duties:
- Operate radio, telephone, or computer equipment at emergency response center.
- Receive calls from city and county operators to dispatch medical personnel.
- Relay information to law enforcement and emergency response personnel.
- Maintain dispatch logs
- Relay critical information to personnel regarding scene, medical emergency, and address/locations
- Enter data with little to no error
- HS/ GED
- Must be available for all shifts (days, evening, graveyard)
- Data entry skills
- Typing speed of no less than 35 wpm
- Clear, audible, and professional speaking voice
- Ability to read, write and communicate English effectively
- Knowledge of geographical area/surrounding areas
- Provide a positive, courteous and professional service to customers
Candidates must complete employers application. Applications available at the Sutter Co. One Stop, 950 Tharp Rd. #1000