Local handyman/construction company is in need of an entry level Laborer/Driver.
Duties may include:
• Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
• Drive company vehicle to work sites
• Perform maintenance and light repairs
• Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
• Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
• Undertake light installation or carpentering
• Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
• Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
• Identify and report the need repairs
• Full-time, permanent (M-F 7am-5:30pm) Occasional OT & Saturdays
• No experience necessary employer willing to train right candidate
• Must have clean DMV, Valid DL and reliable transportation to the shop in Yuba City (Will be driving new company vehicle)
• Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
• Employer willing to work with a background depending on the offense
• No face or neck tattoos
• Non-smoker or able to not smoke during the workday
• Minimum Wage (wage increase based on performance)
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please contact
Brandon at (530)210-9032 to schedule an interview.