Mon, Aug 20th
Thu, Sep 20th
Local handyman/construction company is in need of an entry level Laborer/Driver.
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Drive company vehicle to work sites
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpentering (e.g. build cabinets)
- Repair equipment or appliances
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Full-time, permanent (M-F 7am-5:30pm) Occasional OT & Saturdays
- No experience necessary employer willing to train right candidate
- Must have clean DMV, Valid DL and reliable transportation to the shop in Yuba City (Will be driving new company vehicle)
- Must have valid DMV printout
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Employer willing to work with a background depending on the offense
- No face or neck tattoos
- Non-smoker or able to not smoke during the workday
- Minimum Wage (wage increase based on performance)
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please contact Brandon at (530)210-9032 to schedule an interview.
Job Order Number: 16135577