Growing medical services company is currently hiring for their growing office. This is a great opportunity for growth within the organization; employer is willing to train the right candidate. Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
Essential job duties:
- Interview persons by telephone, mail, in person, or by other means for the purpose of completing forms, applications, or questionnaires for services.
- Ask specific questions, record answers, and assist persons with completing form.
- Enter collected information into computer; retrieve data as needed.
- Schedule services with nursing staff.
- Interact with insurance companies; provide information and/or research information for completion of insurance processing.
- General clerical support (typing, phones, data entry, etc.)
- May sort, classify, and file forms.
- Available to work Satrudays as needed/scheduled
- Type 30 wpm
- Experienced with MS Office
- General clerical skills
- Customer service; professional telephone etiquette.
Candidates that are interested in being considered must have a www.caljobs.ca.gov account with a current and "active" resume in the system at the time of application (via on line). If you need assistance with applying for this job posting please contact Sutter County One Stop, (530) 822-5120 ext. 3015.