- Fabrication and installation of metal structures.
- Installation, repairing of major production equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on facility and production equipment as needed.
- Maintenance of conveying and pneumatic equipment.
- Able to follow instructions and complete assignments as given by Maintenance supervisor.
- Keep Inventory of all belts and other parts frequently replaced.
- Set up and operates metal brakes, welders, cutter and other metal working tools to make and repair parts.
- Trouble shoots when machine is down.
- Work Safely, Efficiently and lead by example
- Work rotating shifts and overtime when required.
- Operate Forklift when needed.
- Follows and encourages coworkers to understand and adhere to Cal/OSHA regulations and Sun Valley Policies to work safely and efficiently
- Understands and adheres to HACCP/FSSC 22000 food safety standards
- Follows Sun Valley’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- All other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication, Written and Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Problem Solving- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Work under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
Preferred Education and Experience:
Industry experience preferred.
Applicants must apply directly with employer: Phone: +1 (530) 476-3000, Fax: +1 (530) 476-3002 E-Mail: info [at] sunvalleyrice [dot] com