Med Pass Nurse (LVN)
Yuba City Post Acute is currently hiring for a full time Med Pass Nurse (LVN) for a PM shift at their Yuba City location
- Administers prescribed and treatment medications.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving medications and other documentation required by regulations in regards to the medicine program.
- Ensures accurate count and documentation of controlled medications/substances
- Documents in client medical record as required by facility.
- Sterilizes, disinfects, anoints, and bandages minor cuts and burns.
- Administers medications, such as aspirin or antiseptic solution, to relieve pain or prevent infection until patient can receive professional care, and gives prescribed medicines and treatments for illness.
- Maintains client medical control files.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- State Licensing required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, background check, drug test
- Experience preferred but also open to new graduates
Interested applicants can apply in person at 1220 Plumas St. Yuba City, CA. 95991 or via the website www.yubacitypostacute.com