Established medical clinic is currently hiring Medical Assistants for the local sites. This job will require a variety of administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of a physician.
Administrative duties may include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining medical records
- Billing, and coding information for insurance purposes
Clinical duties may include:
- Taking and recording vital signs and medical histories
- Preparing patients for examination
- Administering medications as directed by physician.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant or obtain your CMA within 4 months of hire
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Have excellent computer and typing skills
- Have a MA certificate of completion
- Valid and current CPR/First Aid card
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
Individuals interested in being considered and referred must have a current www.caljobs.ca.gov account with professional resume available.