Local neurology office is seeking to hire a Medical Assistant to join their team.
Essential job duties:
* Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of the physician
* Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing,
and coding information for insurance purposes.
* Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for
examination and administering medications as directed by physician
* Bilingual preferred but not required
* Medical Assistant certification
* 6 months front/back medical office experience preferred; willing to train new MA grad
To apply you must submit your resume on www.caljobs.ca.gov