Personal Care Attendant
Davmore House is currently hiring for two PCA positions for their Lincoln CA facility. The positions will start out as part time but may develop into full time employment
Duties performed may include:
- Some housekeeping
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
- Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
- Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly, assists with apartment housekeeping services and residents laundry
- Washing dishes and preparing meals
- Assist with hygiene, feeding/meals, and companionship
- Must be available to work any shift, Day, Night, NOC
- Have a clean background no felonies or misdemeanors
- Pass a Physical and PPD screen
- Hiring identification
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- No lifting is required but will need to be able to transfer patients from one spot to another
Please send resumes to davmorehouse [at] gmail [dot] com in order to apply or call 916-532-6334 to schedule a time to come in and complete an application in house