Pest Control Service Technician
Established local pest control company is seeking to hire a FT Pest Control Technician to offer exceptional sales and customer service in the Yuba-Sutter area; offering a competitive salary + commission and company truck (benefits package under development). Current Pest Control Technicians (w/state pest control license) are highly encouraged to apply; individuals that are interested in a career in the pest control industry are encouraged to apply, as this employer is willing to train the right candidate that is willing and able to train for and study for licensing board.
Responsible for identifying, selecting, mixing, and applying chemicals or solutions to eradicate pests and rodents.
Essential job duties:
- Identify invading pests/rodents, terminates, snakes, etc. and most effective solution to eradicate/remove
- Spray comical solutions, powders or gases in and around buildings/houses
- Set traps/bait; removal after extermination
- Identify and inform customers of any pest related damage to dwelling
- Access infestation locations/sites (attic, basement, crawl space, etc.)
- Clean, maintain, and store equipment and chemicals safely
- Adhere to all state/federal laws related to chemical application and proper use of equipment
- Wear prover protective gear and equipment during application of chemicals
- Suggestion on additional services and/or solutions
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional and respectful manner
- Valid CA driver's license; with clean driving record
- H.S diploma/GED
- Due to PPE gear/mask; no full beards are permitted
- Sales; building new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and random drug tests during employment tenure
- Current pest control license is highly preferred; however, employer is willing to train
- Must be able to stand, kneel, bend, push, pull, lift, and crawl for long periods of time and work in extreme environments (dust, heat, cold, etc.)
Candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity must have a current www.caljobs.ca.gov account with a current/active resume in the system at the time of "apply". If you need assistance, please call (530) 822-5120 ext. 3068.