Pest Control Technician
Local pest control company who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service is currently looking to hire a full-time technician to their crew. This employer is willing to train the right candidate. Position will start out as part time and will convert to full time. Essential job duties:
- Running and maintaining service route
- Provide excellent Customer service
- Pesticide application
- Be able to answer customer's questions regarding application process, services offered and other route related questions.
- Crawl, climb, and maneuver in small spaces (under homes, attics, etc.)
- Must be able to train, study and become County and State certified for pesticide application
- Hold a valid CA driver's license and have a clean DMV driving record (no driving infractions)
- Ability pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOJ background check (no criminal record)
- Work in various weather conditions and environments (extreme heat, cold, rain, wind, dust and dirt)
- Ability to stand, bend, sit, crawl, kneel, climb, push, pull and lift 45+ lbs. without assistance
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETED RESUME IN www.caljobs.ca.gov TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. Without a resume you will not be considered.