Essential job duties:
- Receive incoming calls, take comprehensive messages, route to proper staff; screen calls.
- Provide company information to callers
- Schedule appointments
- Assist new customers with paperwork
- Data entry
- Respond to email request from customers and staff or route to proper contact
- Compose correspondence/process mail
- Translate for staff (English/Spanish)
- Strong command of the English language: proper grammar and spelling
- General knowledge of computers and MS Word/Outlook
- Data entry/typing skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Business professional appearance
Candidates that are interested in being considered for this position will be required to take Prove It skills testing (Data entry, typing, Office grammar/spelling, Telephone Etiquette, Writing Sample-Customer Service).
MUST have a current www.caljobs.ca.gov account and RESUME available at the time of applying for this job posting thru CalJOBS.