Wed, Jun 6th
Wed, Jun 20th
- Receive, document, and appropriately respond to all requests for maintenance, complaints, & problem situations.
- Ensure general daily cleaning of the Community Room and empty all trash containers.
- Ensure that basic repairs, painting, and turnovers of vacant apartments are completed in a timely manner. Assist with turnover work if needed.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with RHASNC.
- Arrange and schedule, in coordination with RHASNC, the work of subcontracted onsite vendor services, confirming that all work ordered has been completed satisfactorily.
- Be willing to share on-call responsibilities with other staff and respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in property management strongly preferred
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Must become Tax Credit Certified within 6 months of hire. (Agency pays for certification).
- Able to operate Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Capable of utilizing internet-based property management software (after being trained)
- Courteous, tactful, diplomatic, and appropriate in interactions with coworkers, tenants, and vendors; accepting of cultural diversity and the economic and social situations of low-income individuals and families.
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision to prioritize, juggle, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to do creative thinking, problem solving, and conflict resolution as an individual or as part of a team
- Ability to appropriately represent the community & CHIP to the public and potential applicants.
- High school education or equivalent
- Must have reliable vehicle, current valid California Driver's license and be insurable under the criteria established by CHIP's general liability carrier. Must provide current proof of insurance at the levels specified by the CHIP travel policy .
To apply please go to:http://www.chiphousing.org/jobs