Tue, Aug 22nd
Sun, Oct 15th
- Working under the direct supervision of the Director and Assistant Director, provide primary care and supervision for developmentally disabled individuals and home bound or brain-impaired adults in their homes and when requested
- Transport clients to community activities
- Maintain close contact with our business office for assignments and to report any changes or unusual incidents during assignments
- Maintain all paper time sheets (neatly), online calendars, mileage and time cards accurate.
- Work in the client's homes and in community settings. Driving a car is essential for this position.
- Some clients will need assistance with lifting and transferring. Good lifting and transferring techniques need to be used.
- be able to read, write, add and subtract at least at a tenth grade level
- have a valid California driver's license
- be able to accurately fill out mandatory forms
- be able to follow directions and exercise basic good sense and maturity
- have a telephone with an answering machine/voice mail or a working cell phone
- demonstrate patience and empathy
- be neat and clean in appearance
- have good character and be reliable
- CPR/First aid certification, Able to pass a DOJ background check
Apply either in person at 1215 Plumas St. Suite 1600 Yuba City, CA. 95991 or online at http://tricountycaregiverrelief.webs.com/employment